Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Another Lot of Art Bites the Dust

PICKING UP THE PEICES. This piece was a direct approach to the issue of abortion. I know that I spent a few words on the issue relating to INDIFFERENCE, but that's just it, does anybody remember ' A note of a song?' See how you, we are. The wheel of the broken baby carriage, I found at the landfill, partially burnt. The feeling I got from the thing was that of despair. I kept it for years, until ' spoken to,' and it's use revealed. I asked for it and it was given to me. ( I once found a piano, and broke the harp out of it for a piece, but controversy in a friendship derailed that project. I'll write more about that in my finale writings in the protection, blog, later. )
The frames for me represent structure of relationships, friendships and family, somewhat disjointed in opposition of a ' mirroring sameness ' in the face of new life, not really recognized as such, a more of a convenience of example, in relation to the past, as the issue relates to the present, as a following of a ' power base,' in the guise of a medical profession. The clean towel represents a rendering of history in as much as the extermination of the Jews in the second world war, or The Christ. Victories fragrance is worn valiantly in the face of the enemy, as labeled with the all seeing eye at the bottom of the Delta, to ward off all who would enter the ARK , UNKNOWINGLY of the waters therein.
THIS PIECE WAS DESTROYED. WHY? REAL DOCTORS DON'T CARE. THEY LET AN IDEA; AN ' IDEAL MIND ' BASED ON AN ILLUSION OF MAN, ONE, THAT IS NOT ROOTED IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM OF CONSCIENCE, AS AN ALL DEFINING ACT OF ' DEFENSE ' OF LIFE, AS DEFINITION OF THE WORDS HUMAN BEING, AND THE WORD, HUMANE. IT TAKES TWO, MALE AND FEMALE TO CREATE LIFE, A HUMAN BEING; HUMANE.

No comments:

Post a Comment