Friday, July 24, 2009

What is the Right Thing to Do?














Thinking of an Astronaut by the name of Kalpana Chawla
On 7-20-09, I stopped by Smith's and bought water, bread and ice cream. A half gallon, or there abouts,
I'm not one in understanding regard
ing the ' metric measure,' yet. With about one tenth to finish, I bit down upon a staple about one inch in lenght and if I took the time, I suppose that I could of measured the width. I was dumbfounded as to the origin of this object, and immediately understood it as a probable mistake. I thought of children.
I then called the number on the container, and was greeted kindly and with generosity after explanation of my call and experience with there product. The ' representation
of concern ' was duly noted in kind, and a detailed description of the object was given verbally and photos ( pixel representation above 3.5 ) sent also. The companies response was fast and competent. Had it not been for my ' busted ' I-Photo, a probable victim of the harassment's that I have been putting up with with since my stand on child abuse, the photo's would of been sent sooner. They were sent in the same day of occurrence of the found foreign object.
Today ( 7-24-09 ) I received a
package via UPS to mail the ' staple,' with a substance akin to plastic of a tint of blue, ever so slight in ' opaque,' adhered to the metallic surface of the staple. I will do so. The children. I know what it is like to choke, keep calm, and in my case, drink water, because I have no one to depend on. I AM AN ADULT.
I like Nestle's products. I want to be able to purchase them in the futu
re. Denise, is a fine example of swift representation for Nestle, is the Nestle corporation?
What is international intellectual property ownership and law?

UPDATE-SATURDAY-7-25-09




No comments:

Post a Comment